Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mini Fold-Out Album

Here are some pictures of the final album. Again, my apologies that my camera ran out of memory. I used sticker letters, flowers and some sparkles to decorate the front of the album. The only thing non-CTMH is the red chiffon ribbon and chipboard. I picked the ribbon up at Michael's in their discounted section. And the chipboard is from Aaron Brothers.




Following are the supplies and measurements for cutting the papers for your own album.

3 –8 ½" x 8 ½" cardstock (whatever solid color you like)
2 –4 ½" x 4 ½" cardboard / chipboard (for cover)
2 –5 ½" x 5 ½" background and texture paper (for cover)
10 - 4" x 4" pictures (all cut diagonally, except for 2)
8 –4" x 4" patterned paper (4 of two different patterns)
1 –30" ribbon of your choice
Adhesives - I used tombow adhesive

I'll post the video above. Have fun creating your own fun and pretty mini fold-out album.

No comments: